Parks and Gardens Crew Member – Northern Beaches
Standby Property Maintenance has been supplying Horticultural services to government agencies, housing developers and private clients for over 28 years. We are looking for individuals to join our experienced team to maintain some of the Sydney Northern Beaches’ most iconic Parklands.
As a part of our team you will be undertaking a range of tasks including mowing, brushcutting, spraying, gardening, litter removal and turf renovation.
- Current and valid drivers licence (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team environment or individually
- Use of brushcutter, blower and general hand tools
- Ability to follow instructions
- Taking pride in the quality of your work
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Turf maintenance and/or horticulture qualifications or experience
As a leader in Parkland maintenance we offer in-house training, traineeships and mature-age industry courses. If you think this position is for you and wish to further your career development with us, apply now via the email provided.
We work a 38 hour week Mon-Fri. (Start 6.30am-2.40pm).
Job Type: Full-time